Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

Schnozzalee

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassmeg' post='884342' date='Jul 2 2010, 08:56 PM']That Cirrus looks lurvley. Always fancied one of these.[/quote]

Pretty stunning finish wise, mine just a 4 string version of that. I'd recommend trying one out, you'd be just as pleased with it as your G&L! Glad to see your keeping the '78, sounds great on your myspace recordings :)

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='884345' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:00 PM']Pretty stunning finish wise, mine just a 4 string version of that. I'd recommend trying one out, you'd be just as pleased with it as your G&L! Glad to see your keeping the '78, sounds great on your myspace recordings :)[/quote]

Well, to be fair the G&L has been replaced by an amazing Aria, and that is stopping the Fender being played. Would like to see some pics Schnoz. '78 to late for you? :rolleyes:

Edited by bassmeg

[quote name='bassmeg' post='884348' date='Jul 2 2010, 09:09 PM']Well, to be fair the G&L has been replaced by an amazing Aria, and that is stopping the Fender being played. Would like to see some pics Schnoz. '78 to late for you? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Cirrus vs Aria would be a good youtube comparison for the Duran fans! Aww poor G&L, I love the Super P sound too much I think. I sure do have some pics just PM me a convenient Email Addy and they'll be coming your way. Ahh the '78 is a spanner in the works :)

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='893866' date='Jul 13 2010, 04:06 PM']Which ones, are you sure its me?
I have had another brainwave on the cab front,Is your neo 2x12 a 4 ohm? Because I could use both with your 750 head to create a 2ohm 4x12 twin tweeter 750watt monster![/quote]

The 750's got a powerflex switch between 8/4 ohms or 2 ohms but the 2x12 says its a 4 ohn cab. That sounds pretty scary, if you switched it to the valve channel to thicken it up it would be pretty intense haha. The videos I was watching was of a really nice 70's blue P bass, a black(star?) rickenbacker and a white one plus a jazz and an old stingray - loadsa nice vintage basses

EDIT: Apologies! I was watching a video of a 77 stingray and just assumed it was you lol brain lapse :blush:

Edited by Schnozzalee