Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string - on hold!

Mace

EDIT - ON HOLD PENDING £££! :rolleyes:

I bought this gorgeous bass on this site in Februay but haven't got round to using it as planned so she's got to go :)

Here's the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75414&hl=warwick+$$"]previous thread[/url] for info, I've used the same photos as the bass is still in the same condition - I only rehearsed with it a handful of times and never gigged it, shame really....

Comes with coffin case which is also in very good condition

[s]£700[/s] £625 including the case, posted within the UK = bargain surely!?

Edited by ieuanmacey

[quote name='Rumble' post='867521' date='Jun 14 2010, 09:55 PM']Is that finish something that's been put on 'at a later date'? It doesn't look as solid or as full as they usually do.[/quote]

Not to my knowledge, bought it like it as you can see from my thread.

Will get some better shots up soonest

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my camera sorted so more shots will be up tonight - [s]am GASing for a Musicman Stingray 4 if anyone fancies a trade?[/s] - oops! Just bought a Bongo instead :-/

Am also happy to sell without the case (just wouldn't want to post without) - can meet at a reasonable distance if this helps

I still maintain this is a bargain, price includes postage within the UK too! :)

Edited by ieuanmacey

• 1 month later...

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='930942' date='Aug 20 2010, 02:04 PM']heres a thought!!!!!!! keep this warwick and swap your bongo for a natural finish stingray 4 :lol:[/quote]

Nice thought my friend but I think I'll be buried with this one :)

Fell in love with her more than ever last night, she's sooo good to play and I just keep finding more amazing tones out of the EQ - it's nothing to do with my technique!

Keep it rockin' :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...