Why become a member? ×

Now Sorted DECALS... suppliers?

mybass

I found an address through Basschat for a supplier of Decal transfers, "The Decal Shop". However, I have recently spent over two weeks trying to get an order sorted with these people. They will not supply a phone number, (maybe something to do with them making "Fender" logos?) and there isn't an online page(s) to peruse for ideas. My first email went unanswered but they have replied since the second was sent. This reply gave a hint of some form of ordering but still not a direct contact detail.
Has anyone dealt with these people successfully? I am sure someone must have been able to order.
Any help appreciated.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='mybass' post='94490' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:44 PM']I found an address through Basschat for a supplier of Decal transfers, "The Decal Shop". However, I have recently spent over two weeks trying to get an order sorted with these people. They will not supply a phone number, (maybe something to do with them making "Fender" logos?) and there isn't an online page(s) to peruse for ideas. My first email went unanswered but they have replied since the second was sent. This reply gave a hint of some form of ordering but still not a direct contact detail.
Has anyone dealt with these people successfully? I am sure someone must have been able to order.
Any help appreciated.[/quote]

[url="http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-DECALS-LOGOS-FOR-RESTORERS"]http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GUITAR-DECALS-LOGOS-FOR-RESTORERS[/url]

this guy is very helpful and communicative, drop him a line.