Why become a member? ×

Wal Custom II ***SOLD***

PauBass

[quote name='PauBass' post='880180' date='Jun 28 2010, 06:58 PM']Come on guys, it's an awesome bass.

Realistic offers considered.
Sorry, no trades or part exchange unless it's a nice 70's Fender, so get in touch if interested, please.[/quote]

Precsion or Jazzes ?? I doubt it's mustang' s?
All the best,
Mick.

[quote name='Kraken' post='883939' date='Jul 2 2010, 01:30 PM']My only regret is that I cannot afford this bass at the moment,

have a free Bump for what looks to be a fantastic bass.

(If my lotto numbers come up I'll be in touch)[/quote]

Thanks and if you win the lotto, it's yours!

[quote name='jsixties' post='884556' date='Jul 3 2010, 08:26 AM']Best luck with the sale Pau, this awesome bass deserves much more than what you are asking for.[/quote]

Gracias Javi!
It's a shame I have to sell it, I don't want to!!! but a baby on the way and the need to buy a bigger place force me to get rid of some of my gear to put together a good deposit for the house...Why is Brighton so bl***y expensive?

[quote name='BenTunnicliffe' post='890617' date='Jul 9 2010, 05:23 PM']I can't believe it's still here![/quote]

Yes mate, not sold yet!

[quote name='martfitz' post='890640' date='Jul 9 2010, 05:56 PM']I'd offer you the wife plus cash, but I don't think she'd be too happy :)[/quote]

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='BassKS' post='897008' date='Jul 17 2010, 12:14 AM']Was watching "one" by Metallica and Newsted was sporting one of these!!! awesome basses[/quote]

Well spotted...it is indeed a 5 strings Wal.

Still up for grabs :)