Why become a member? ×

Fretless Peavey 5 SOLD awaiting pickup

Sugden

Well I need some money to finish ordering all the bits for my omni's and with my harlot this bass doesn't get played often.

I believe it's history is: It was Bassjam's who got it de-fretted by aarowhead guitars, then bassbunny bought it and after playing it I bought it off him to get my head around if I really wanted fretless. So far its convinced one person to go to 5-strings and myself to go to fretless.

For how much it costs its a brilliant bass it does make you wonder how some companies charge so much for basses that dont play as well.

Just after what I paid for it £100 for a fretless starter bass or 5 string great bass in good nick.

I dont have a gig bag for it, or a case I'd prefer a pickup tbh. Im in manchester at the moment but I will be in ross-on-wye over christmas.

Edited by Sugden

Great Deal. I can vouch for this one as well as Jamie. It's a crackin way to explore 5 string and fretless and Sug isn't making any money either as he got it from me.
Hell of a nice guy as well....

Got beaten to the ACG by the waySug. But something tasty may be in the offing.......

Edited by BassBunny