Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT VR and 8x10 AV cab

headless

For sale - mint Ampeg stack never turned up beyond 2...!

I bought this new from Reverb in Glasgow to gig with a band about a year ago...

The singer left the next week but I hung on to the stack 'just in case' - it has been stored in my office in Edinburgh ever since - never even got to a rehearsal...

I am moving to a smaller office and don't have the space there or at home so sadly it has got to go.

Current list is £1600 for the amp and £850 for the cab.

I will sell them both for £1400 - local pickup from Edinburgh preferred - I am happy to hire a van and split the cost with buyer if you are not too far away - could meet halfway if that is useful...

Edited by headless

i bought the SVT VR about a month ago! its the most amazing amp ever! the sound is truly amazing esecily if u turn it up just over half way! :rolleyes: i almost got that speaker with it aswell! but i dipped out and got a marcus miller jazz instead and im currently using my classic series 410 and 115.

have a free bump on me my friend.

IF your thinking about buying this amp, stop thinking.

DO IT!

:)

[quote name='basshead56' post='856103' date='Jun 3 2010, 02:00 PM']The coolest rig of all time!!!

Don´t suppose you want a 94 Musicman Stingray and pair of Ampeg (USA) 4x10´s? :)[/quote]

Hi

Sorry I am not up for trades!

Best wishes,

George

this is seriously the best bargain ever! the head alone retails for more than this price. and the speaker is at least 800 quid ontop!

this is a steal for this gear! if you can move it, you wil NOT regret it i certianly didnt!