Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 4x10 MAG 300 ** SOLD **

Good morning fellow bassists,

Seems as though I am not the only one selling one of these beauties!

Ashdown 4x10 MAG 300 - approx 5 years old used many a times gigging and rehearsing, so it has a used look to it. there is one minor detail to make you aware of;

The small 'IN/OUT EQ' plastic button has come off (and is now lost in some venue somewhere haha). it can still be operated by using something small enough to get into the hole (I used a key, if you get what I mean). I always have the Ashdown EQ on anyway. I have contacted Ashdown asking if they can send me a replacement, however have not had a response as of yet.

Other than that, it's in perfect working condition and has never let me down. the sound is top quality and I have loved this amp immensely! Only reason I am selling it so that I can purchase a new separate amp & cab.

The other Ashdown amps are selling on here for £300 - £350 ... however I am willing to let this go for mere £200. A great amp and a perfect price for someone starting out. I am based in West Yorkshire and would prefer collection only please. willing to meet half way (if the distance is reasonable).

Hope to hear from you soon!

[attachment=51288:ashdown.JPG]

Edited by funkyspuke

[quote name='funkyspuke' post='855915' date='Jun 3 2010, 11:45 AM']** UPDATE **

just spoken to Ashdown and they are sending me a replacement button for the 'IN/OUT EQ'

happy days[/quote]

I was about to say how surprised I was that you had no response from Ashdown - in my experience they are very quick.

Combo looks like a real bargain for someone - I don't think you'll have to wait too long for a buyer.

haha .. I can imagine it's the case for many people (including myself)!

just to let people know that the small EQ button has been replaced.

Just to make you aware that the Level Display (where the little needle goes nuts as you play), there is a small crack on the clear plastic approx 2mm long! it's only noticable very close up .. which is now I noticed it last night putting the new button on! it doesn't effect anything at all and is purely cosmetic!

thanks again!