Why become a member? ×

Korg DTR 2000

JackLondon

Both the DTR1000 and DTR2000 have been discontinued as you say and there is no replacement for either in the medium term. We took all remaining stock from Korg ourselves as these have been good sellers for us. There won't be any clearance deals on these as they're selling through well. All stock of the DTR1000 has already gone so we've only got the DTR2000's left. It's a complete mystery why Korg have deleted them. I have spoken to our rep about this at great length as it makes little sense to me. If there was a new model around the corner, I didn't want us to be stuck with a load of the old model. I sought reassurances on this before committing to a volume of stock so am confident we won't see a new rack tuner from Korg for at least 12 months if at all.

I think that Korg is probably concius that people are moving towards stomp tuner like the polytune etc which are less expensive and work for people who don't use racking for their gear! It makes little sense to me as well because they were the middle step between the likes of Boss on the lower bar and Petersons on the higher end! Apparently Korg has no stock left of them so what is in the shops is what people will get!