Why become a member? ×

2 Celestion/Trace Elliot 10" Speakers

Merton

2x 10" 100W 16 ohm speakers from my Trace 2103H cabinet. Replaced last month becasue I thought one was blown, but:

1) I can't remember which one
2) I'm not convinced it ever was the problem as the rattle is still there after all and is a loose handle (search Amps and Cabs for the thread history, yes I'm a tit but I thought I'd checked them)

Anythoo, I prefer the Eminence speakers that are in the cab now and these are getting in the way in my new pad.

Since one is still definitely OK and I think the other one is too I figured I'd flog 2 for the price of one cheap one, then you may be lucky or you may be REALLY lucky!

[b]£17.50 for the pair[/b]

They're heavy so will cost about a tenner to ship I think.

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Merton' post='93392' date='Nov 23 2007, 04:15 PM']2x 10" 100W 16 ohm speakers from my Trace 2103H cabinet. Replaced last month becasue I thought one was blown, but:

1) I can't remember which one
2) I'm not convinced it ever was the problem as the rattle is still there after all and is a loose handle (search Amps and Cabs for the thread history, yes I'm a tit but I thought I'd checked them)

Anythoo, I prefer the Eminence speakers that are in the cab now and these are getting in the way in my new pad.

Since one is still definitely OK and I think the other one is too I figured I'd flog 2 for the price of one cheap one, then you may be lucky or you may be REALLY lucky!

[b]£17.50 for the pair[/b]

They're heavy so will cost about a tenner to ship I think.[/quote]
PM'd