Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockstand 5 guitar stand GONE

Jamesemt

OK here's the deal. I bought this from Thomman, but its arrived mildly scratched with some slightly ripped foam (don't you love DHL...).

Thomman have agreed to replace it, but don't want me to return this one.

Its perfectly usable, and looks as though it has been to a dozen gigs...so would be perfect for a gigging band/bassist (I'm using it to tidy up my guitar room, hence wanting it unmarked).

Only condition is that it stays with me until the new one arrives (shouldn't be more than a few days). Oh, and it must be collected - as you can appreciate the box is quite large, and don't want the hassle and expense of posting it.

First person to email me:

JLElvin@googlemail dot com

Off work all next week, so any time pickup is possible.

Edited by Jamesemt

[quote name='Jamesemt' post='93384' date='Nov 23 2007, 04:05 PM']OK here's the deal. I bought this from Thomman, but its arrived mildly scratched with some slightly ripped foam (don't you love DHL...).

Thomman have agreed to replace it, but don't want me to return this one.

Its perfectly usable, and looks as though it has been to a dozen gigs...so would be perfect for a gigging band/bassist (I'm using it to tidy up my guitar room, hence wanting it unmarked).

Only condition is that it stays with me until the new one arrives (shouldn't be more than a few days). Oh, and it must be collected - as you can appreciate the box is quite large, and don't want the hassle and expense of posting it.

First person to email me:

JLElvin@googlemail dot com

Off work all next week, so any time pickup is possible.[/quote]

and I bet you live a million miles away from me! :)