Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Wil

I have a 4ohm 1212L, and it's a cracking little cab, however I fancy moving even more air and as such I'm looking to trade it. The cab comes with a padded cover - it's the rhino finish and has taken a few knocks on the corners but it's all cosmetic. If there is any interest, I'll get some pics.

So, whaddyagot?

My requirements for trades are: it must be light. I can't be doing with carting heavy stuff about, I'm a lazy sod. It must be loud. It must go low. Size then, is not so much an issue. Most likely looking for something like a Markbass, Schroeder or other lightweight 4ohm 4x10, or some sort of 8ohm 2x12.

Edited by Wil

[quote name='Wil' post='857222' date='Jun 4 2010, 01:47 PM']Anyone got anything they might want to trade?[/quote]

I have an ohm 400 watt 4 x 10 smallest 4 x 10 I have ever seen good nick where about in the country are you

skez

Hi, I'm in Bristol, but I think yours is an 8ohm cab yes? If so I probably wouldn't be interested, only really looking for a 4ohm 4x10.

Size isn't a problem, bigger the better in fact (within reason!) - it's weight I want to keep down. No more than 30kg ideally.

No, sorry.

In fact, I've now decided to keep it. I used my newly aquired Spector through it today at band practice and it was a revelation - so much deeper and punchier a sound than I managed to get with the ATK. Turns out it was the choice of bass and not this cracking little cab that was the problem!

Edited by Wil