Why become a member? ×

FS: Aria SB Elite 2 Mid 80's £300

basslondon

This is is the two pickup passive variety.Lovely example of mid 80's Japanese craftsman ship. Bargain Price due to swift sale needed and void created for third pickup, (an alembic by the previous owner, competently routed) the Pictures save a thousand words/questions. Very cheap so be quick.

Also there is a small hole on the back of the bass where the router pushed through whilst boring for the brass p/u mounting grommet (as per the pic). It affects only the appearance, the grommet is soundly mounted. More pictures available on request

Beckenham London

Edited by basslondon

I watched Duran Duran last night on TOTP2, and it gave me GAS to have an aria to try to get the same tone as Taylor. Then i realised that i could do with a huge helping of his funky talent.

Would you be up for a trade on a G&L tribute L2000, blueburst, maple? Or have a look on my profile signature, got a few things to get rid of.

Bump for a lovely bodged bass.

[quote name='bassmeg' post='850907' date='May 29 2010, 08:55 AM']I watched Duran Duran last night on TOTP2, and it gave me GAS to have an aria to try to get the same tone as Taylor. Then i realised that i could do with a huge helping of his funky talent.

Would you be up for a trade on a G&L tribute L2000, blueburst, maple? Or have a look on my profile signature, got a few things to get rid of.

Bump for a lovely bodged bass.[/quote]

PM"ed