Why become a member? ×

FT/FS 2004 4 string FNA jazzman TRADED

paddy mcbride

Hi

I have decided to part ways with my beloved FNA jazzman. This was my first Warwick which I got a couple of years ago. The finish is 9.5/10.

For trades I'm looking for Streamers, Thumbs and Dolphins...(no harm aiming high)
For Sale I'm looking for [s]£750[/s] [s]£700[/s] £650. I would prefer collection but I can organise postage within the UK and the bass will come with a Gator hardcase.

Any interest, send me a PM.

EDIT: More photos attached, sorry about the quality but I had to use my phone. It looks like the paint as very slightly worn off in a few spots on the back side of the upper horn. I've tried to capture this. If it were not for this then the bass would be a 10/10.

EDIT:

Small price adjustment, this was brand new to me a 2 years ago and is one of the nicest basses I've played. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

EDIT - August.

Although Warwick's are my preferred basses, there are others that I would like to try....like sandberg, lakland for example. If you have a bass of similar quality and value then give me a PM. I might be interested in trading.

Paddy

Edited by paddy mcbride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...