Why become a member? ×

SOLD Custom Musicman style 5 string fretless Status Graphite neck SOLD

michael-faces

£490 for one day!!! Price is going back up tomorrow! Don't let this one slip through your grip!

Hi,

Unfortunately after just one month of buying this bass from trendgame, my hopelessness at playing a fretless is forcing me to sell this beautiful bass.

As it says in the title, its a bass made in the style of a Musicman stingray with a status graphite 5 string fretless neck. The body of the bass is made from zebrawood with a mother of pearl scratch plate. The bass as a whole is fairly heavy, so shipping costs may be a wee bit high. The pickup is a Seymour Duncan bassline. The electronics are very good; they offer a wide range of tones and there's also a bass booster :).

The overall condition of the bass is really good. There is one ding around the fifth fret on the neck (its not noticeable, I only found it today). It would come in a fairly decent but road worn softcase.

For pics and any details i might have missed out, here's a link to trendgame's old for sale thread (hope he doesn't mind):
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75846&st=0&p=732660&#entry732660"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry732660[/url]

Like trendgame, I'm looking for £600 ONO for this bass. For trades, I'm only really looking for a fretted Aria SB1000, but would consider any 4 string fretted bass (especially Warwicks) so just throw any offers at me xD.

I'm based in Bedford, by the way, and travel up to Leicester on some weekends.

Thanks,
Michael

£490 for one day, until the opportunity for what I want to buy passes!!!!

Edited by michael-faces

Was my bass for most of my playing life, didn't want to part with it but required a fretted, Can also vouch for michael had a great transaction when we traded. This bass is unique and it would be hard to find anything of similar quality for the same price. Have a free bump on me!

Edited by trendgame

Maybe give it a shot over at the statii forum?

It's a neat looking bass and I'd be interested if I could convince myself to try a 5 stringer, but that's probably not going to work. Maybe a dedicated Status person will jump on it, so it's worth a try over there.

• 1 month later...

Thanks evoman!!

Totally forgot about this post! The boss is gone but the bass remains! I'm open to bass or guitar trades of similar value, but just throw anything interesting you have at me.

It's been a while... BUMP

Oh, by the way, I'm looking for a Pearce BC-1 preamp as well, so if you see any of those, please let me know! Thanks!