Why become a member? ×

Bespeco Pedals. Not So rare!

phsycoandy

A pair of Bespeco pedals, quite rare Italian made quality effects.

The blue headed one is the VM12 which is basically a passive volume control, end of story. £10

The Other is called a weeper and is a very subtle bass wah pedal in one mode and a volume pedal once the switch is activated. £20, can be powered from a power supply if you prefer, I just used the battery and it lasts for ages.

Both are silent in use.

Shipping will be £5 for each.

Edited by phsycoandy

Yeah I think the new thing is always PM if you have got a problem with a listing, don't post in the thread.

You can't say he hasn't got a point though, these are far from rare, and probably not quality either, but hey, you are only asking for a few quid, so in those terms they are probably fine for the money. In fact I bet the passive volume pedal is perfectly good.

[quote name='cm261' post='848705' date='May 26 2010, 05:18 PM']Yeah I think the new thing is always PM if you have got a problem with a listing, don't post in the thread.

You can't say he hasn't got a point though, these are far from rare, and probably not quality either, but hey, you are only asking for a few quid, so in those terms they are probably fine for the money. In fact I bet the passive volume pedal is perfectly good.[/quote]
sorry, will use pm next time.

Edited by umph

How ironic. In the Status Buzzard 2 thread in basses for sale:

[quote name='umph' post='848466' date='May 26 2010, 01:48 PM']read the forum rules please.[/quote]

No offence intended, but if you're going to get preachy about the rules...

Edited by Maverick

Maybe, but it's not really all that different - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=88692&view=findpost&p=848466"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=848466[/url]

Edited by Maverick

He'd already apologised before you even bought that up. Surely time to drop it by now.

SO

BUMP for a well-priced volume pedal and interesting looking dual-pupose wah. I might have even had the volume pedal off you myself were in not for the fact that I finally have all my pedals on a board and would be loathe to put one on the floor and ruin it :)