Why become a member? ×

Behringer EP2500 - great power amp! *SOLD subject to usual*

cetera

I've been asked to sell this for a friend as he is a guitarist (non forum member). He has used this in his band but is cutting back & finds it surplus to requirements. I myself have the exact same amp and it's great - a real value for money product! :)

2 x 1,200 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2,400 Watts into 4 Ohms bridged operation
2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
Independent limiters for each channel offer dependable protection against distortion
Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance
Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
Professional connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors, and “touch-proof” binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
Connection option for extra amps in parallel operation
Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild high-power transistors
High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise emission
“Back-to-front” ventilation system including air filter with automatically adjusting fan speed for smooth operation
Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

More info here: [url="http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/EP2500.aspx"]Behringer Europower EP2500[/url]

I'll try and get him to take a pic or two for me to upload..... but it's in excellent working condition with just a few scratches from racking up.

Best new price is £250 online.
His asking price [b]£150 cash/cheque with pick up from Surrey or maybe Central London[/b].

Edited by cetera

• 2 weeks later...