Why become a member? ×

FT - Aguilar AG 500SC - SOLD!!!!!

For trade - My Aguilar AG 500SC (Black) bought 5 months ago from Guitar guitar Glasgow. Great amp, but im looking for something with a bit more grunt, not that this doesnt pack a punch.
I tryed my friends Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II and l really liked it. If someone has one of these let me know!

I have a bit of cash aside as well l can put towards the deal as well if its something l fancy.

Let me know what you have!

EDIT - NOW FOR SALE £500 ono

(Pic's to follow)

C.

Edited by Me And My Bass

[quote name='Me And My Bass' post='841309' date='May 18 2010, 07:56 PM']For trade - My Aguilar AG 500SC (Black) bought 5 months ago from Guitar guitar Glasgow. Great amp, but im looking for something with a bit more grunt, not that this doesnt pack a punch.
I tryed my friends Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II and l really liked it. If someone has one of these let me know!

I have a bit of cash aside as well l can put towards the deal as well if its something l fancy.

Let me know what you have!

(Pic's to follow)

C.[/quote]

Would a Marshall vba 400 take your fancy? its got plenty of grunt :)

• 2 weeks later...

Might be worth giving the Bass Merchant a call, I traded my GK RB1001 MKII to them last month toward my new TC Electronic rig, they may well still have it in stock.

Ironically, after seeing Paul Turner play, I decided I wanted an Aguilar rig, but fell in love with the TC stuff when I heard it in the shop.

[quote name='LLOYDWT' post='853074' date='May 31 2010, 10:36 PM']Might be worth giving the Bass Merchant a call, I traded my GK RB1001 MKII to them last month toward my new TC Electronic rig, they may well still have it in stock.

Ironically, after seeing Paul Turner play, I decided I wanted an Aguilar rig, but fell in love with the TC stuff when I heard it in the shop.[/quote]

Cheers mate, l will give them a try tomorrow. :)