Why become a member? ×

This is a strange one...

Hey guys
Basically, I've got the Trace Elliot Series 6 GP12 Bass head but the one I have is not the proper rackmountable version and has no where to attach rack ears onto so I brought one of those 2U rack tracks and attached that to the top of it (making no modification to the actual bass head at all)
But now, I'm going to be moving to a bigger rack box and I really don't think it's the best idea for me to keep this one
So, i'm offering this one up for trade for another Trace Elliot GP12 but it has to be rackmountable. Well, it can either be another GP12 or something similar.

I'm not going to lie and say this has never been gigged or anything as such, because it has. This amp is from 1991. I've been using it ever since I nought it and it's never failed me or let me down.
I have had it maintained and serviced this year just before I did a run of 10 gigs in 2 months
In my eyes, the amp is in absolutely perfect condition and works like a dream.

*Edit* Just been searching EVERYWHERE for the case sleeve that it originally came in and I cannot find it anywhere. My first suspision is that my dad has binned it. If I can't find it, I shall try to find a replacement one or you can have it with the rack tray attached to it *edit*

Cheers guys and please let me know what you have

Stevie.D
x

Here's mine btw

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009

[quote name='benzies123' post='838929' date='May 16 2010, 03:43 PM']The EQ on your GP12 is scaring the sh*t out of me![/quote]

It looks like the setting Steve Harris of Iron Maiden used on his TE.....