Why become a member? ×

2004 EBMM Sterling for sale/trade - SOLD + PENDING THE USUAL

MatG87

For sale/trade is my beautiful musicman sterling in silver sparkle. This bass is a 2004 model and has a birdseye maple neck as opposed to the standard straight grain maple. The colour is also discontinued, i had to import this bass from the states and I doubt there is another like this in the country (if you have one then please prove me wrong lol!). The bass is in very good condition with one slight mark on the neck.
[attachment=49584:l_2b19d5...b30f9787.jpg]

I'm asking for[u][b] £800 [/b][/u]for this bass as it's such a unique beast, im also willing to trade for any nice 4 and 5 string basses (fender, MM, warwick, sandberg etc). I'm selling this bass because I seem to favour my jazz bass at the moment and it's shame as it's too good for a back up!

Here are a few pics, i can take more detailed shots on request of people want them.

I'm based in the midlands by the way.

Edited by MatG87

[quote name='JMT3781' post='835577' date='May 12 2010, 07:08 PM']Any chance are you at the Jamhouse in one of those pics? i recognise the agonising chairs lol[/quote]

Indeed, used to play there regularly on a Tuesday

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='835600' date='May 12 2010, 07:39 PM']in the pics it looks the same as my old white sparkle Sterling :wub:

lovely bass![/quote]

Thanks Dub junkie, it's indeed a beaut!