Why become a member? ×

For sale Peavey 410 TVX

Selling my cab as well as my Ashdown LG 1000 head. Decided I need a combo.

This is in decent nick slight wear and tear, sounds lovely has a real nice tone to it I just need something more compact.

Bought it for £120 a month ago I'll take £100

Pick up only as it weighs a fair amount.

Im based in County Durham.

Pics will follow tomorrow night.

Edited by dirtylittleherbert

[quote name='dirtylittleherbert' post='834886' date='May 11 2010, 11:38 PM']Selling my cab as well as my Ashdown LG 1000 head. Decided I need a combo.

This is in decent nick slight wear and tear, sounds lovely has a real nice tone to it I just need something more compact.

Bought it for £120 a month ago I'll take £100

Pick up only as it weighs a fair amount.

Im based in County Durham.

Pics will follow tomorrow night.[/quote]
.......................Where's the head :)

Hi Steve, sounds like you're coming on with bass. Have you joined a band yet? If you haven't you might regret selling this rig cos you're probably going to need this sort of power to compete with the drummer. I think you'll stuggle with most combos in the long run. Paul

[quote name='Leftbass' post='841452' date='May 18 2010, 09:59 PM']Hi Steve, sounds like you're coming on with bass. Have you joined a band yet? If you haven't you might regret selling this rig cos you're probably going to need this sort of power to compete with the drummer. I think you'll stuggle with most combos in the long run. Paul[/quote]

Hi mate yeah I joined a band were doing covers which is cool but I still need to brush up on the theory and technique but I would say I've improved quite a bit. I know the rig is fine its just the 4x10 is a git to get in my car with it being a saloon.

Steven

• 3 weeks later...