Why become a member? ×

Laney PB150 head, Boss ME-6B, 2x10 cab

tauzero

I thought I'd pass these by my fellow BCers before slinging them onto That Ebay.

Laney PB150 - workhorse head, graphic EQ, preshape, 150W into 4ohms, DI switchable pre/post EQ, two speaker sockets, one phones socket, missing a slider cap and a couple of switch caps but fully functional. Manual can be found [url="http://www.starin.info/Product%20Info/Hohner%20-%20Laney/PB150-10,%20PB150-15.pdf"]here.[/url] £50.

Boss ME-6B - multieffects unit. Effects include compressor/enhancer, overdrive/distortion, synth bass, EQ, chorus/flanger, and reverb/delay. Patches are selected by bank/patch so easier to get to than the up/down arrangement on a lot of other multieffects. £50. [b]SOLD[/b]

Homemade 2x10" cab, with Skylab 902.433 drivers in it. Wired so it can be used as a single 4 ohm cab or the two woofers driven separately (so I could drive one off each channel of an Ashdown Superfly). Roughly 60x60x50 cm. £90.

I can get the ME-6B posted but not sure about the PB150 and definitely not the cab. I'm in Brum and could deliver for petrol money (reasonable distances).

If there's no interest by today (Tuesday) evening I'll be putting them on That Ebay.

Photos of the amp and cab:

Edited by tauzero