Why become a member? ×

Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic SOLD

Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I am not now, nor will I ever be, a guitarist. With that in mind, it's time to sell this guitar.

It's a Tanglewood TW28SNQ dreadnought acoustic, and comes with a TGI padded gig bag.

It's got a spruce top, mahogany neck (and presumably sides and back too, but I can't be sure), rosewood board. It's in really good condition apart from a couple of little marks on the fingerboard (which will probably buff out with lemon oil), a tiny ding on the rear bout (about 3mm long) and a bit of wear at the end of the headstock.

[attachment=49083:PICT0995.JPG] [attachment=49084:PICT0998.JPG]

This shows the wear on the headstock

[attachment=49085:PICT0999.JPG]

The gig bag is pretty decent, with front and side handles, removeable backpack straps, 5 pockets and good thick padding (about 25mm thick).

[attachment=49086:PICT1001.JPG]

And I'll even chuck in a couple of sets of strings. Martin phosphor bronze, light gauge 12-54

[attachment=49087:PICT1002.JPG]

I'm looking for £90 for this, or at least a very close offer.

Pickup is probably best due to the nature of the thing, or I could deliver within about 30 miles or so of MK for fuel costs.

Thanks for looking

Andy

Yes please Alien

You have PM

[quote name='Alien' post='830234' date='May 7 2010, 01:41 AM']Well, I've finally come to the conclusion that I am not now, nor will I ever be, a guitarist. With that in mind, it's time to sell this guitar.

It's a Tanglewood TW28SNQ dreadnought acoustic, and comes with a TGI padded gig bag.

It's got a spruce top, mahogany neck (and presumably sides and back too, but I can't be sure), rosewood board. It's in really good condition apart from a couple of little marks on the fingerboard (which will probably buff out with lemon oil), a tiny ding on the rear bout (about 3mm long) and a bit of wear at the end of the headstock.

[attachment=49083:PICT0995.JPG] [attachment=49084:PICT0998.JPG]

This shows the wear on the headstock

[attachment=49085:PICT0999.JPG]

The gig bag is pretty decent, with front and side handles, removeable backpack straps, 5 pockets and good thick padding (about 25mm thick).

[attachment=49086:PICT1001.JPG]

And I'll even chuck in a couple of sets of strings. Martin phosphor bronze, light gauge 12-54

[attachment=49087:PICT1002.JPG]

I'm looking for £90 for this, or at least a very close offer.

Pickup is probably best due to the nature of the thing, or I could deliver within about 30 miles or so of MK for fuel costs.

Thanks for looking

Andy[/quote]