Why become a member? ×

Bergantino AE112 with padded cover - SOLD Pending USUAL STUFF

molan

Absolutely great cab, only selling as I've bought a new TC Electronics head and am a bit of a 'completist' so bought a pair of TC cabs to go with it!

This uses Bergantino's exclusive new Neodymium 12" speakers with very full, yet tight, low end and loads of bass extension. Can easily handle a lot of gig situations on its own given the great depth of tone it has. Incredibly light weight, easy one handed lift :)

Pairs really well with either another Berg 12 or their 2x10 for larger gigs where more volume is required.

Official specs are:

Model AE112 specifications:

1 x 12" Custom Neodymium driver with 7 oz magnet
high intelligibility 1" tweeter
custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
power handling - 300 watts rms
frequency response: 40hz - 18khz
sensitivity: 100db @ 1 Watt/1 meter
2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
impedance: 8 ohms
dimensions: 15 3/4"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D
40cm x 47cm x 38cm
weight: 31lbs/14 Kgs

This is in superb condition & looks like it just left the shop - partially due to the official Bergantio padded cover that comes with it (these are £60 each new!)

New price on one of these is £549 + £60 for the cover = £609.

Note - Some of the pics below show 2 cabs but one of these has already gone, they really are indistinguishable from each other so I can't be sure which is which in these pics!

Should be ok to ship this as it's so light - I'd guess about £25 depending on location - or happy to meet up somewhere within an hour or so of South Oxfordshire -

Edited by molan