Why become a member? ×

SOLD EB Musicman S.U.B. (Emeregenza)

basshead56

Surplus to requirements
USA made Musicman SUB bass
4 String
Active, on board EQ
Burgundy Red colour
Black pickguard (It did not come with a diamond plate one like the standard model)

This is from a special run of the S.U.B. basses- it is the Emergenza Edition- it was a prize at the Italian Emergenza Festival and has special logo and graphic as part of the finish on the back (nothing on the front).
These were made especially for this battle of the bands competition (as Ernie Ball was the main guitar sponsor) and was never for sale in shops.
Feel free to Google it :)

Great condition, few tiny nicks here and there. One tin on the tip of headstock and one on the lower bout of the body. May need new strings and a quick set up (hasnt been done in a long time).
There's also a sticker on the pickguard, but it can be easily removed without leaving marks.

I will include a Warwick Rockcase heavy duty flight case- the BIG cases, leather strap and Ernie Ball cable.

Priced to sell at [b]435[/b] plus shipping (I am based in Ireland)

I'm in no rush to sell, so won't be moving too much on the price-would be nice to give her to a good home though and free up some space!

Not interested in trades AT ALL!!-have way too many basses,amps and guitars as is :rolleyes:

pics to follow in the next few days
Thanks for looking,

Colin

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

" class="ipsImage" />

Edited for price drop

Edited by basshead56

[quote name='HoweDy' post='838181' date='May 15 2010, 03:07 PM']i think you are not having much interest because the price is simply to high, i think you could probably buy one new for that...........looks nice though[/quote]

Hi,
Have aleady had one deal (unfortunately fell through at last mnute) and have already had three more offering asking-hence why I have put it back on hold again-should be gone by Tuesday morning, all going to plan.

And buying a new one ( at this price, or any other) would be quite hard, as they are discontinued. :)
I have seen SUB´s gor for less, but the average selling price seems to be between 370 and 420 on ebay and other sites
I am selling a one off model (The 06 Emergenza), so 20 quid on top doesn´t seem that steep to me :rolleyes:
Thanks for the heads up though man,
Colin

Edited by basshead56

[quote name='HoweDy' post='838181' date='May 15 2010, 03:07 PM']i think you are not having much interest because the price is simply to high, i think you could probably buy one new for that...........looks nice though[/quote]

Ever read the marketplace rules?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Maverick' post='838189' date='May 15 2010, 03:31 PM']Ever read the marketplace rules?[/quote]

sorry man, i just read them again, i wasn't ridiculing him though, i was just trying to help him sell his bass, well done on the sale by the way to the seller! :)