Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliot AH400SMX

Hi all,

Feeler really, if anyones interested.

I have a very tidy condition, well looked after AH400SMX head, all working! Used pro, cracking unit.

Also, 1048 and 1153 cabinets

I'm looking for £250 for the 1048 cab and £150 for the 1153 cab. Offers or trades maybe..... :)

Really, £400 for the head sounds about there.

Cabs measurments are to the nearest CM.....

Front to Back-43cm
Left to Right-60cm
Top to Bottom-47cm

Front to Back-43cm
Left to Right-60cm
Top to Bottom-69cm

I'm looking for an Eden WT800, SWR SM900 or a higher end Aguilar.... so part ex, money you way.. or straight sale on these!

Complete feeler, not desperate. I'm using my Markbass and Accugroove all the time at the moment, so would like to try something else. The Trace gear is awesome, I really rate it! I've been known to be a fantatic about Trace Elliot! Its solid, 100% reliable stuff!

PM me with offers etc, open to ideas..

Thanks very much!

Best wishes,

Matt :rolleyes:

Edited by overwater#1

Full prices coming... PM me with an offer perhaps. I need to do some research and see what they go for, as I've had these a while and bought as a job lot.

They're tolex, 15" cab is mint pretty much, 4x10 has a couple tiny marks, nothing much. Well looked after!! Cracking cab!!

I'm based near Blackpool, and can arrange to meet at my house or at work in the tower circus arena? :)

Best wishes,

Matt
[quote name='mikhay77' post='826519' date='May 3 2010, 02:55 PM']Is the 1048 carpet or tolex,obviously it hasnt got the horn(tee hee) and are you meant to state prices?[/quote]