Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 500 EvoII C210T Combo

I'm selling my ABM combo to fund some other purchases - it's a cracking amp and one of the last made in this country before production went to China. It's in pretty much perfect nick with just a few small marks in the covering (and you have to look quite hard to find these) - The EQ on it is super useful and don't beleive what people say about these amps, It can go from nice and clean to real vintage type tones - no wool in sight!!

I can't upload any pics at the moment as the amps stored at the in-laws house - but I'll try and get some uploaded later (although to be honest they all look the same :)) . Pricewise I think £425 would be fair - not really after trades (except for maybe a decent valve guitar amp)

as a cheeky bonus I'll even throw in a 15" extension cab. it's a home made cab and isn't that pretty to look at - but the speaker is decent and sounds good. It certainly compliments the combo and lets you get the full 575 watts out of it. Although to be honest this amp doesn't really need it - it is plenty loud!! I would prefer collection only, especially with the extension cab - although I suppose I could deliver within a reasonable distance of Reading/Oxford for the cost of petrol.

Edited by lateralus462

[quote name='lateralus462' post='828608' date='May 5 2010, 04:27 PM']This is now on hold for someone locally.[/quote]

MB1. :)
..."This is a Local Shop! for Local People!...We'll have No Trouble Here!" :rolleyes:
...Great Combo!"...had mine many moons!