Why become a member? ×

Fretless Ibanez Ergodyne for sale

neilmiddlemass

Ibanez Ergodne EBD600 for sale - really like this bass, but found I'm not really using it so selling it seems a good option now. Plus it means I can buy another bass without the fun police kicking off about having another guitar in the house taking up space. I've had this bass for a while and it's always done my proud - been surprised by the tonal diversity considering the weight (and the fact it's made out of plastic). I had it converted into a fretless about a year or two ago and it plays really nicely. Trouble is, I don't really play four string anymore, I'm not a great fretless player to say the least and the gimmickyness has worn off. I've got an electric double bass which can give me some of the same tricks and dont' need both.

Just putting it up for the time being to see if anyone would be interested in taking it off my hands. It's in great nic, everything works and even has new (flatwound) strings. Welcome to come and give it a twang before exchanging goods for money - I'm the SE London/Kent area. Will post it out if you're further out and happy to take my word for it. Can and will send snaps if you're potentially interested, so get in touch through here.

Thanks

Neil

Apologies - here are some pictures of the actal guitar and the neck. To answer thekey question, I'd entertain offers around the £200 mark. The actual defretting cost me npt much less than that so I think that's a fair starting price. As I say, it's a lovely guitart but pointless for me as I just don't play it. Welcome to email me for more questions, will send my number if you'd rather talk.

Thanks

Neil