Why become a member? ×

Takamine EG512C Electro Acoustic bass

alansanderson

Here's my takamine EG512C Electro Acoustic bass. I bought this about 2 years ago with the intention of taking it round festivals/camping etc, but that didn't really happen and I've got a lovely little battery powered roland amp now, so I can't anticipate it seeing any action and it's literally lived under the bed for the last 18 months. I'd almost forgotten about it!

Anyways, selling due to a move at the end of the month, and not having any space to keep it in the new place.
I'm looking for £175, plus a tenner postage if you'd like it shipped, but I would prefer a buyer in Manchester as I might struggle to get a box big enough to ship it in, and I don't really trust parcelforce not to put a hole in it.
There is a gig bag with backpack straps included, so it's ideal for travelling or lovely days out etc...

There are a couple of light marks on the surface of it and a ding on the front, just below the strap thingy on the bottom end that I've shown in a picture.
One of the machine heads does not match, but the actual mechanisms are all original. There is also a black mark around the back of the headstock where someone had stuck a tuner or something to it, both of these things happened before I got the bass. Apart from that it's in good nick as you can see in the pictures, and the electrics all work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...