Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB770PB gorgeous neck thru bass

artisan

i've only recently bought this bass from PMT Leeds & although i really like it,i have a slightly dodgy left shoulder & so find reaching up the the top of the long neck rather uncomfortable,so it's time to say good bye :)
it plays very nice indeed & gives a very good & varied range of tones from its Bartolini MK2 pickups & Bartolini MK2 pre-amp(3 band).
i've not really used it much,thanks to my shoulder,so it's in excellent "good as new" condition still fitted with the strings it came with (which are fine btw).

full specs here
[url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_uk.html"]http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_uk.html[/url]
looks miles better in the flesh & mine has nicer top wood too.

this really is a lovely bass but since i can't afford a new shoulder i have to flog it on.
i paid £575.00 for it six weeks ago but i am a realist so i guess i can take £400.00 for it & i'll throw in a free Fender deluxe gig bag (mint condition of course).
i'd preffer a meet up somewhere but i will post it if i can get hold of a suitable box.

p.s. i'll post some photos once i'm home from work.
cheers.
ok here they are,taken on this lovely yorkshire dreary grey day.

p.p.s. i'm not looking for trades as i hopefully have a Jazz arriving this weekend.

Edited by artisan

I have a 475 and right now is my favorite bass. They are awesome basses and this one is very sexy.
For that money (and even twice as much) I haven't seen other basses that can stand up to it.
The neck profile is simply perfect for me.

Bump on me buddy

[quote name='octaedro7' post='823102' date='Apr 29 2010, 04:47 PM']I have a 475 and right now is my favorite bass. They are awesome basses and this one is very sexy.
For that money (and even twice as much) I haven't seen other basses that can stand up to it.
The neck profile is simply perfect for me.

Bump on me buddy[/quote]

thanks mate,very kind.
i agree with you too,this plays & feels like a much more expensive bass,sounds very good too.
if it wasn't for my shoulder i'd be keeping it for shure.

[quote name='BassJase' post='824627' date='May 1 2010, 11:06 AM']Bloody lovely, I have two BTBs and they both sound amazing.
Wish I had the spare moolah. :)[/quote]

cheers buddy.

bass now sold ---sniff sniff