Why become a member? ×

Korg SP200 digital stage piano

Thought I'd try this here before the dreaded ebay.

Korg SP200 digital stage piano. Full 88 keys.
Velocity sensitive hammer action keyboard which faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
3 tuned touch curves to tailor the keyboard to your style, with 60 note polyphony.
Sounds include Grand Piano 1&2, Electric piano 1&2, Vibes, Organ1&2, Strings ,Choir.
Also built in metronome, headphone socket,reverb&chorus.

This is a great stage piano in very good order.
Couple of light marks on the case (nothing serious at all),but overall excellent condition.
Comes complete with new proper (£25!) Korg power supply, and the instruction manual on CD.

Included is a very robust aluminium flight case made especially for this keyboard. The case alone was £150,
and the SP200 new was £499, NOW SOLD

I'm in East Yorkshire near Hull, but could maybe deliver/meet for a bit of diesel in Yorkshire/North.

Cheers.

Edited by casapete

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='casapete' post='821774' date='Apr 28 2010, 12:38 PM']Thought I'd try this here before the dreaded ebay.

Korg SP200 digital stage piano. Full 88 keys.
Velocity sensitive hammer action keyboard which faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano.
3 tuned touch curves to tailor the keyboard to your style, with 60 note polyphony.
Sounds include Grand Piano 1&2, Electric piano 1&2, Vibes, Organ1&2, Strings ,Choir.
Also built in metronome, headphone socket,reverb&chorus.

This is a great stage piano in very good order.
Couple of light marks on the case (nothing serious at all),but overall excellent condition.
Comes complete with new proper (£25!) Korg power supply, and the instruction manual on CD.

Included is a very robust aluminium flight case made especially for this keyboard. The case alone was £150,
and the SP200 new was £499, NOW SOLD

I'm in East Yorkshire near Hull, but could maybe deliver/meet for a bit of diesel in Yorkshire/North.

Cheers.[/quote]

NOW SOLD THANKS.