Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz SOLD

Cygnus x-1

Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass for sale. The bass is original apart from the addition of a Torty scratch plate and old type Fender plastic control knobs.

These basses speak for themselves as far as value for money goes, you really can’t buy better without spending (lots) more money.

Condition wise, the bass has been played with roundwounds on, so there is some unavoidable slight marking to the Ebanol fretboard but nothing that affects the bass and can't be seen from more than 12 inches away. There are no dings or scratches anywhere on the bass. The fitting of the scratch plate (not by me) is a neat professional job, improves the look IHMO and makes it look like a vintage Fender rather than a 'Jaco' clone. Comes with a nearly new padded gig bag. The strings have seen better days and could do with setting up with a new set of the buyers prefered brand of strings. (will throw a new set of roundwounds in)

Bass will be well packed for posting in the gig bag, bubble wrap and a sturdy cardboard box.
Price £170 Inc insured postage.

[attachment=48308:vmjbassbedrm_001.jpg]

[attachment=48309:vmjbassbedrm_009.jpg]

[attachment=48310:vmjbassbedrm_003.jpg] [attachment=48311:vmjbassbedrm_004.jpg]

[attachment=48312:vmjbassbedrm_002.jpg] [attachment=48313:vmjbassbedrm_006.jpg]

Edited by Cygnus x-1

• 2 weeks later...

If these pics are anything to go by then this bass was sold to Moos3h who in turn sold it to me. Unless there are 2 Squier fretless VM fretless Jazz basses with tort guards and black knobs doing the rounds

mine isn't for sale

[quote name='Delberthot' post='837284' date='May 14 2010, 03:20 PM']If these pics are anything to go by then this bass was sold to Moos3h who in turn sold it to me. Unless there are 2 Squier fretless VM fretless Jazz basses with tort guards and black knobs doing the rounds

mine isn't for sale[/quote]

Aww man, thanks for letting me know. I shall continue my search.