Why become a member? ×

FS/FT -:- ARIA SWB Bis Lite EUB

CPBassman

An absolutely fab bit of kit.

I absolutely love owning and playing this beauty but Im looking at moving onto acoustic upright so unfortunately this has to go. Its about 9 months old and has a great range of quality sounds. The strings are played in and sound awesome. It has a piezo bridge pick up and an excellent Fishman fingerboard electric pickup. These can be used individually or blended to wonderful effect. In great condition, very well looked after.

This seriously 'outplays; and 'outsounds' anything on the market under 2K, believe me, I tried them all before stumping for this one. A real quality bit of kit.

Sits well on its built in spike and packs away very neatly.

Comes with canvas Aria carry case

£700

Collection would be best. Prepared to meet within a reasonable distance

Edited by CPBassman

• 1 month later...

[quote name='CPBassman' post='865857' date='Jun 13 2010, 12:19 PM']BUMPAGE :)[/quote]
I have nothing to trade unfortunately and would like to try one of these first, so thanks for offer but I'll hang fire as this is one of those impulsive moments and not a cheap one at that :rolleyes: I'll try and be adult about this move to eub !!!

Belinda

Being in Wales, wanting to get an EUB [b]very[/b] soon and then seeing this could quite possibly cause me some serious financial striffe.....

It's always the way.

Could you please make note in this thread when the EUB changes hands please CPBassman as if it's still knocking around in a month or so (by all means though, don't hold onto it) then I'd be able to show a much more genuine and imminent commitment into having it from you.

Otherwise good luck and a BUMP for a nice piece of kit; sure it wont be around for long.

• 2 weeks later...

Old funk band quite quiet as members now live in london and cardiff, but still occasional stuff.

Focussing on building and setting up a soundsystem and studio at the moment. Then building a big bass band around it (reggae/dub, breaks, drum and bass/dubstep etc).

How bouts you? Will you be playing Blue Rock if the party poopers don't get their way?

• 4 weeks later...