Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Prettiest guitar I ever did see....!

Hello all,

After a rather rash purchase of a new acoustic, I now need to fund it by letting this go. Such a shame as it's quite literally the nicest looking guitar I've ever owned. It plays fantastically too, nice setup, good frets and sound stunning. It's an Ibanez Artcore model.

Looking for £250 + postage. Would prefer that it was collected. I am going to Bristol tonight (WEDS) so could drop off somewhere along the M4, otherwise collection from Stevenage in Herts please!

Cheers,
James

[quote name='fretlessfletcher' post='813762' date='Apr 21 2010, 01:48 PM']Surely does look pretty! Whats the wood and whats the finish - looks like flat varnish or wax??
Does it come in a case?
is there any damage/marks?
Whats it sound like? Any good unplugged??

TTFN
Pete[/quote]

Hi Pete,

The wood? Absobloodylootly no idea but apparently it's flamed sycamore! The finish is a flat lacquer which looks just beautiful.

No case and no damage - the guitar is really pretty much as new, it also has the scratchplate which is not shown.

The sound is fantastic, unplugged it's nice and clear with a decent amount of volume but obviously quieter than a full on acoustic - that said, it's the perfect late night strummer volume! Plugged in it's astounding, the pickups are excellent with a full sound without any hint of the muddiness that humbuckers sometimes give.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
James