Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK 305 - 5 string in natural finish

chrisgriffiths

Hi

Ibanez ATK 305 in natural for sale. Bought a couple of years back and has been used for a couple of gigs and then used as backup to my Jaguar. Didn't seem right having a 5 string as backup to a 4 so I have bought a cheapo 4 string as backup - hence this is now redundant.

[attachment=47848:P4200300.JPG][attachment=47847:P4200298.JPG]

Lovely bass in good condition - still has the original coated Elixir strings so these will need changing asap as they are pretty dead now and the coating is coming off!!.

Will put the original silver strap pins back on unless you want to keep the black ones on!

There are a few minor dings - a couple on top of the fretboard (ie where your thumb goes if you play like me) where the bass has been leant against something and one on the bottom edge below the controls. Will take some better pictures when get some sunlight.

Can include a gig bag (nothing spectacular and the zip is dodgy but its free and does the job!)

Pricewise looking for [b]£275, bank transfer or cash only.[/b] No paypal. Not in a rush to sell so no speculative offers please, not looking for trades either.

Can post at your cost to mainland UK but would prefer collection (as I don't currently have anything to post it in!!) Location Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Edited by chrisgriffiths

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='chrisgriffiths' post='859279' date='Jun 6 2010, 08:38 PM']Hi

Yes it is.

Cheers

Chris Griffiths[/quote]
hi Chris -extremely interested- new to basschat so not sure how you go about doing stuff- do i post you my email and go from there? thanks -Matt

Hi

I have sent you a PM - can discuss using the forums built in messaging system.

Cheers

Chris Griffiths

[quote name='warmhat1' post='860970' date='Jun 8 2010, 01:41 PM']hi Chris -extremely interested- new to basschat so not sure how you go about doing stuff- do i post you my email and go from there? thanks -Matt[/quote]

• 4 months later...