Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Westfield Precision + Marshall Combo

overwater#1

This bass is sat around now doing nothing, in its gig bag hidden away where it wont get damaged, it is surplus to my needs. I have tried to look after it, and it is in mint condition with only a couple of minor knocks. I am going to fit a brand new set of strings too.

It would make a great starter bass, and for that reason, I am going to make it into a nice little package. I will include the combo amp, lead, straps, tuner, bag etc...

The amp is as new, and I will supply it with the original box. It has never left my house.

I want £150 for this lot. It cost me much more, and it is only a couple of years old.

I am based in Blackpool, and would rather we meet or pick up... I may be able to post if I get chance, but that will be extra (+postage costs)

I will trade for almost anything. Drop me an email if you have anything to trade. Effects, Amps, Any Instruments (not neccesarily bass) looking for double bass, tuba, trombones, basses, etc. Car :) Let me know.... I may add a bit of extra cash....

Thanks very much,
Take care.
Matt Denney :huh:

Edited by overwater#1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='overwater#1' post='20798' date='Jun 20 2007, 02:57 PM']Damn, I got excited then, thought someone was interested.

You can have the curtains if you want. My mum likes all this old style furnishings... :wacko:[/quote]

Ever the master of the anticlimax.

:)

Dammit, I have seen them on Ebay too. Oh well, if thats the price theyre going for Im gonna keep it all. Might stick a Fender logo on the Westy and look smug.. :)

Think this lot cost me at least £250..!! If someone gives me an offer I might accept!!

Il try and do a private sale with a younger pupil who wants a bass, if my mate has any... hmm

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone? Trade for a similar value fretless or anything? Multi effects plus cash your way? Name anything :)
There is no point in this bass sitting in my room any longer!! :huh: I need all the space in my room I can get!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='7829' date='May 27 2007, 09:30 PM']This bass is sat around now doing nothing, in its gig bag hidden away where it wont get damaged, it is surplus to my needs. I have tried to look after it, and it is in mint condition with only a couple of minor knocks. I am going to fit a brand new set of strings too.

It would make a great starter bass, and for that reason, I am going to make it into a nice little package. I will include the combo amp, lead, straps, tuner, bag etc...

The amp is as new, and I will supply it with the original box. It has never left my house.

I want £150 for this lot. It cost me much more, and it is only a couple of years old.

I am based in Blackpool, and would rather we meet or pick up... I may be able to post if I get chance, but that will be extra (+postage costs)

I will trade for almost anything. Drop me an email if you have anything to trade. Effects, Amps, Any Instruments (not neccesarily bass) looking for double bass, tuba, trombones, basses, etc. Car :huh: Let me know.... I may add a bit of extra cash....

Thanks very much,
Take care.
Matt Denney :huh:

[/quote]

Edited by overwater#1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Seeing this has been up for sale for ages I guess theres a few alternatives to try.

Ebay it

Get numbers for any local bass tutors and ask if any of their students need a cheap package

Take it to a local music shop and ask if they'll do any kind of part exchange for some bits you want, ie pedals, hardcase, etc...

[quote name='overwater#1' post='219662' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:52 AM']Offers anyone? name a price/trade? :)

Might aswell go to someone who is going to use it, as its just taking up room now.... I have a new set of strings for it now too!!! So you can forget the pink string bindings![/quote]Hi Matt can you just sell the bass, as one of my pupils is in need?

Yes, thats absolubtly fine.

This site say's £149 new for the bass [url="http://www.windjammermusic.co.uk/Guitars/Westfield.htm"]http://www.windjammermusic.co.uk/Guitars/Westfield.htm[/url] and Gak puts the amps new equivalent at £84.

So... what, £100 for the bass, or an offer on that... let me know if thats a bit high, no problem.

Edited by overwater#1

• 2 months later...