Why become a member? ×

2 x T-Bone In-Ear Monitor systems SOLD

I have two T-Bone (Thomann house brand) in-ear monitor systems.

These are fab units and me and the singer have used them for the past couple of years. They have 16 selectable channels and you can use up to four systems at a time. They operate on UK safe UHF frequencies (forget whether the correct terms is license free or deregulated). They faithfully reproduce a decent full range of the sound spectrum but obvoisuly the quality of sound you get is reliant on the phones you plug into them.

I used them initiallly with Shure E3c then Shure SCL-3 phones with the yellow foam tips and found them to be great. I wouldn't go so far as gigging without an amp, as I still felt you need the physical presence of the bass sound, if that makes sense, but it made a huge difference to be able to clearly hear every nuance of your playing and if you sing, these are invaluable. Also, using IEMs with decent phones will protect your hearing if you're playing in a loud environment.

Inputs are mic/instrument combi jack/xlr and line stereo phono l/r. There's a jack out on the front for wired monitoring and front controls are for mic, line and headphone volume. On the revceiver there is headphone and recording outs (1/8") as well as on/off switch and volume control. Channel selection is a micro-control best done with a small screwdriver or the tip of a pick but that was almost always set and forget. Receiver takes a pair of AA batteries and a decent set of duracells will last 4 hours or more.

These are well used but have always been stored side by side in a rack unit. They're in good used condition and cosmetically there's some scratches to the black casing but nothing terminal. Each system includes transmittter, receiver and PSU and will come with original box.

Pic for refernce only, will try to get a pic of actual units if anyone wants them.

[attachment=47707:iem.jpg]

Drop me a PM or give me a call on 07515 929935

Edited by P-T-P

Interested in any trades? [quote name='P-T-P' post='811398' date='Apr 19 2010, 02:55 PM']I have two T-Bone (Thomann house brand) in-ear monitor systems.

These are fab units and me and the singer have used them for the past couple of years. They have 16 selectable channels and you can use up to four systems at a time. They operate on UK safe UHF frequencies (forget whether the correct terms is license free or deregulated). They faithfully reproduce a decent full range of the sound spectrum but obvoisuly the quality of sound you get is reliant on the phones you plug into them.

I used them initiallly with Shure E3c then Shure SCL-3 phones with the yellow foam tips and found them to be great. I wouldn't go so far as gigging without an amp, as I still felt you need the physical presence of the bass sound, if that makes sense, but it made a huge difference to be able to clearly hear every nuance of your playing and if you sing, these are invaluable. Also, using IEMs with decent phones will protect your hearing if you're playing in a loud environment.

Inputs are mic/instrument combi jack/xlr and line stereo phono l/r. There's a jack out on the front for wired monitoring and front controls are for mic, line and headphone volume. On the revceiver there is headphone and recording outs (1/8") as well as on/off switch and volume control. Channel selection is a micro-control best done with a small screwdriver or the tip of a pick but that was almost always set and forget. Receiver takes a pair of AA batteries and a decent set of duracells will last 4 hours or more.

These are well used but have always been stored side by side in a rack unit. They're in good used condition and cosmetically there's some scratches to the black casing but nothing terminal. Each system includes transmittter, receiver and PSU and will come with original box.

Pic for refernce only, will try to get a pic of actual units if anyone wants them.

[attachment=47707:iem.jpg]

Drop me a PM or give me a call on 07515 929935[/quote]