Why become a member? ×

Warwick X-Treme 10.1 *SOLD*

project_c

I've had some good trade offers on this but I'm clearing out the studio so I'm willing to take a bit of a hit for a cash payment, I'm off to the USA in 2 weeks and need to sell this before I go.

This is a high-end 1000W amp for less than the price of your average small combo - now reduced to £350!

[attachment=55741:DSC_0298.jpg]
[attachment=55742:DSC_0300.jpg]

It's 1000W, loud as hell, loads of headroom, built-in compression, loads of EQ options, boost and 'growl' and 'contour' controls mean it can handle pretty much anything you throw at it, it's a wicked amp and I wish I was still playing through it every week. It comes with a brand new Gator case (worth around £90 as far as I remember).

Price includes free delivery to anywhere in the greater London area (or you can collect it from me in Central London). Would prefer not to post because of weight / size, but I'll bring them to you if you're not too far away.

[s]Warwick X-treme 10.1 with Gator case[/s] - SOLD
[s]Epifani UL2-210[/s] SOLD

Edited by project_c

• 3 months later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I couldn't bring myself to sell these last time round but I have an expensive trip coming up so they have to go.
Both amp and cab are back up for sale, I've dropped the price on the amp too, now £400.

hi ,
i am very interested in the cab, how old is it? how much use has it had,

Look forward to hearing from you, if its all A1 , then its what i.m after

if there is a little bit of price flexibility i will snap it up,

where are you in london?

matt

Edited by colonel matt

I'm not sure of the exact age, I've had it for about a year, and the condition is great, exactly as it was when I bought it - the only sign of wear is the slightly scuffed logo, which was there when I bought it. It's never really been out of my sight, I used to drive it to rehearsals and back home again, it was used for around 4 hours a week for rehearsals in a no smoking studio (until my band packed up), and for around 3 or 4 gigs around London. Never had issues or problems with it, and it's had nothing but compliments at gigs and rehearsals.

You're welcome to come over and try it and see for yourself :)

*edit* re. price flexibility - if you're buying both the head and cab together, I'll give you a really good discount. PM me if interested.

Edited by project_c

thanks Gareth, they're great amps, I couldn't quite believe how much better it sounded than my previous amp (GK) when I first got it. Warwicks obviously sound wicked through these but I've been playing a p-bass for the past few months and that also sounds great going through it, no muddiness, loads of definition, punch and clarity. (we used to rehearse in a crap basement with the worst acoustics in the whole of london, and this amp took care of it.)

I didn't even need to use the EQ on mine, the tone shaping controls were enough to make my Rock Bass sound great. The footswitchable EQ is a bonus if you want something extra during a song. Some people complain they're a little sterile but I just found it nice and hi-fi sounding, lots of clarity and punch. Good luck with the sale.