Why become a member? ×

Peavey PA rig for sale

I got most of this in an exchange deal and I've only used it once.

Outstanding clarity and volume from this system.

Pictures below are only stock ones from Google but I'll take some pics of the actual units for sale tomorrow

First up....

Peavey PV2600 amp:

This amp will EASILY run the whole PA with plenty of headroom. Please note.... the picture only show the 'through amp' capabilities. This amp for sale is the earlier model which also has the internal crossover facility.... BONUS!!
[b]£200.00 [/b]

Subs are Peavey UL118's x 2:

Black Widow equipped. Sorry about the size of the picture.... best I could find from Google. Proper pics to come tomorrow.
[b]£250.00 the pair[/b]

Tops are Peavey HiSys 2's x 2

Black Widow equipped. I've used Thor's picture from his previous FS thread but condition is the same. Chair not included. ;-)
[b]£250.00 the pair[/b]

Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro

Not quite up to a DBX Driverack's standard, but pretty good at sorting out little squeals etc. Used once.
[b]£80.00[/b]

Lastly, to control it all a Phonic MM1805X mixer.

14 channel mixer with 6 XLR inputs and four stereo channels.
Basic built in digital effects, efx send, aux send and two group assigns.
Very slimline and will fit most 12U mixer racks/cases if you can find the rack ears on the bay.
Comes with dedicated power supply (this has a rattle when you shake it.... may a small piece of plastic is jumping around on the inside.... however, easily cured..... don't shake it!!!) and a fully padded flightcase. The case has some 'pitting' to the metal hinges and corners etc, but works fine.
[b]£70.00[/b]

Set of Tripod stands included if you want to run the tops alone. Full range, just use the middle poles of these as extenders into the 'top hats' of each cab.
[b]FREE with system as a job lot[/b]

Buyer to collect from Brandon in Suffolk.

[b]Retail price for all this gear brand new would be in excess of £2,200.00

Separately this adds up to £850 which are all at bargain prices.

Bundled price for sale here for my Basschat buddies at £740.00!!! This won't go any lower and if no sniffs by the weekend, it wil go on E-Bay for a higher price.[/b]

Edited by tombboy

A couple of tentative PM's but nothing concrete yet.

Just to note, the system comes with all speakon leads and patch leads to connect everything. Just plug and play!! :)

If no joy by 6pm, off to the bay it goes with a B.I.N of £850.

Grab yourself a bargain!!

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='RichardH' post='810125' date='Apr 18 2010, 10:37 AM']You really ought to have put those up separately rather than as a bundle on eBay - I'm sure you'd get more interest that way.[/quote]
Good point Richard.... I'll have a think about that if the auction doesn't get any sniffs.
TBH, I had them on here separately at good prices and no-one bit.

Edited by tombboy

[quote name='tombboy' post='810180' date='Apr 18 2010, 11:33 AM']Good point Richard.... I'll have a think about that if the auction doesn't get any sniffs.
TBH, I had them on here separately at good prices and no-one bit.[/quote]
Yeah, but eBay has a slightly bigger reach than even Basschat :)

I considered having that amp, but the weight (49lb according to Googling) has put me right off (curse my middle aged back).

Also toyed with the idea of the subs, but can't find any info about them (or certainly for the ones that look like the pic you posted, anyway).

[quote name='RichardH' post='811188' date='Apr 19 2010, 11:46 AM']Yeah, but eBay has a slightly bigger reach than even Basschat :)

I considered having that amp, but the weight (49lb according to Googling) has put me right off (curse my middle aged back).

Also toyed with the idea of the subs, but can't find any info about them (or certainly for the ones that look like the pic you posted, anyway).[/quote]
The subs are quite lightweight (for subs, anyway!!). I'll have a root about and try to get some information for you.
You're right about the amp though.... I had two of these in an 8U mixer case with some other units. Could barely lift it!!!

500 Watts RMS continuous, 1000 Watts program, 2000 Watts peak
4 Ohms
18" (457mm) BlackWidow® sub woofer, cast frame with field replaceable basket
Frequency response: 50 Hz - 300 Hz
Efficiency: 98dB
Neutrik® Speakon® connectors
Full range and bi-amp operation with high pass output
Resilient carpet covered
Silver steel grille
Satellite pole mounting
4 teardrop handles
Lightweight Poplar Plywood construction
Made in the UK
Dimensions: 30.1 (765mm)H x 22.4 (570mm)W x 26.4 (670mm)D
Weight: 69.4lbs (31.5kg)
RRP is over £400 each.

Peavey upgraded their range and this had a redesign and became part of the 'Messenger' series with an added full range output.

Edited by tombboy