Why become a member? ×

Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe F/S, Now £155 Delivered....

BassJase

I'll get better photos up in the next couple of days, just got to go pick it up from storage.
The short and skinny is that I'm moving to China in about 3 weeks to join a clubs resident band, and I need a compact, robust, good sounding multi-fx pedal.
I'll be playing anything up to around 300 different songs from Metallica/System of a Down to T-Connection/Carwash/Commitments type material, so it needs to be flexible and tough as old boots.

SO.... I'm looking to trade my Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe for multi FX with possible cash adjustment.
This is the 6-channel bad boy, with 2 instrument inputs so you can assign 3 channels for each bass, or all 6 channels for just one bass.
Everyone knows how amazing these are, many bassists won't even play without using them live, and this is the best in the range.
I've gigged mine quite a few times, but its still in excellent condition and comes boxed with the instructions. Its got some velcro on the bottom which I can either remove or leave on for the next owner.

Here's the link from sansamp to see it;

[url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/bassdriverdlx.html"]http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/bassdriverdlx.html[/url]

It'll make any bass sound fantastic, and I especially like the boost button. It used to make my passive Jazz sound really bark out.
Even though you never see these Sansamps go second hand I'm estimating the value would be around £160ish. (If normal ones go for around £110 and the three channel ones for around £140/£150...)
The multi will need to have its own power supply, and if it comes with a carry case all the better.

Better pictures will follow in the next couple of days, so send me your offers people! But now, heres mine in my old pedal board;

Cheers!

Edited by BassJase

• 1 month later...

Right, well this is back up for trade now as I'm not having a lot of joy getting a multi here in China.
I'm up for trades for either a Boss ME-50B, a Boss GT-6B or a Line 6 XT Live.

The Sansamp does have its own original box and instructions but I'm gonna have trouble finding them, so it'll have to be sold as is, but it is in excellent condition.
I'm also only gonna be in London on the 28th and again on the 31st, so it'll have to be meet up in London on either one of those days.

I will also sell it for £165 delivered, bank transfer only.

Cheers!

Hi Jase.

I've got an XTlive here that isnt being used.
I'll have to check dates and availibility, but i should be able to meet you on either of those dates.
Let me know which is better for you, and i'll see if i can figure something out.

matt

One last price drop, I'll let it go for £155 delivered.

I'm gonna be in the UK from Thursday to Monday, so if it doesn't sell for that price I'm keeping it.
I can post it to you on the Monday, probably not sooner as I gotta dig it up from storage as well as be best man at a wedding and 100 other things!

Bank transfer only, please PM me here. :)

• 2 months later...