Why become a member? ×

Peavey DPC 1400X and Peavey Max Bass Preamp Rack

funkle

[quote name='birdy' post='847293' date='May 25 2010, 10:50 AM']You should sell this at the price agreed to Cetera in my opinion.[/quote]

I apologise, but I did not re-list for a debate. I withdrew from the sale for the purpose of using it for gigs, subsequently rechecked what I had paid for it, and re-listed accordingly. I informed Gary of my intentions in advance, and offered him first refusal, which he has taken.

As far as I am concerned, when I withdrew it from the sale, that ended the original agreement, although I did offer to Gary that he have first refusal in the event of re-listing, the promise of which I followed through on.

Edited by funkle

[quote name='funkle' post='847299' date='May 25 2010, 11:02 AM']I apologise, but I did not re-list for a debate. I withdrew from the sale for the purpose of using it for gigs, subsequently rechecked what I had paid for it, and re-listed accordingly. I informed Gary of my intentions in advance, and offered him first refusal, which he has taken.

As far as I am concerned, when I withdrew it from the sale, that ended the original agreement, although I did offer to Gary that he have first refusal in the event of re-listing, the promise of which I followed through on.[/quote]

Well you have to do what you have to do so no worries.

Steve