Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Markbass Little Mark LM2 for sale **sold**

chris_b

Sadly my Markbass Little Mark LM2 is now for sale.

This is rated at 300 watts at 8 ohm, 500 watts at 4 ohm, weighs 6lbs and comes with a mains and speakon lead and the Markbass gig bag (currently worth £87). It’s 3½ years old and in perfect condition (at least 9.9/10). These amps go very loud and are renowned for their warm bass tone with punchy mids and highs. I have used this amp with my Mesa Boogie, Epifani and Bergantino cabs and it excelled with all of them, but its main use has been to drive my 112 cab in an acoustic duo so I haven’t pushed this amp at all.

There are no marks on the amp or bag. All my gear lives in my smoke free back room and this amp has always travelled to gigs in my car. I don’t use it at all these days as I’ve gone back to using my Thunderfunk in the duo. There’s really no point in just storing it and I could do with the cash to fund another purchase, so if anyone wants to hear this amp PM me and we can work something out. I would prefer to deliver, within 30 miles of Kingston, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to somewhere I want to go, but I will post if I have to.

I'm looking for £400.

Cheers
Chris

Edited by chris_b