Why become a member? ×

CRAFTER BA-400 EQ Acoustic Fretless 4 String FS

john_the_bass

Hello folks,
My dad wants to sell his Crafter BA400 EQ electro-acoustic fretless 4 so he can spend the cash on a Gitane gypsy-style guitar.

Photos to follow, he had a new set of gold machines from WD Music after one of the original Crafter units fell apart and had a deep hard case custom made to fit by Freestyle at a cost of around £100.

This is a lovely bass - I played it for a couple of acoustic gigs, but dad's not touched it since he got a 5 string and has decided now is the time to sell it.
Asking price, to include the case, is £190 but if there is interest in the case and bass separately, I'm sure he'd split - £150 for the bass and £50 for the case. If it's a deal breaker, we could probably sort you out with a gig bag between us. Bass can be collected from me in Leicester or him in Redditch or Solihull.

Any q's, drop me a line. Ta.

[quote name='theosd' post='795228' date='Apr 3 2010, 07:40 PM']I'd love some pics.[/quote]

I'll see what I can do - I am going over to the auld fella's but not until Saturday so it'll be what - 10th April when I can stick some pics up. I don't know what the camera/internet situation is at the moment without me taking my kit.