Why become a member? ×

Rehearsal recording

monkeynuts

Heres a recording from a recent rehearsal of one of our newer songs. Its only been recorded with a few mics and an ancient tape 4 track so quality is not perfect but hey it was cheap!! :rolleyes:

Opinions welcomed......(i may regret saying that!! :) )

[attachment=46096:Get_it_Right.mp3]

Everythings there, good vocals and I like the song. You really need splash some cash and get into a studio. it'll sort your guitar and bass sound out. Guitarist needs to work on that solo bit more as well. Otherwise I think it's promising.

Thanks for the positive comments its much appreciated. Yep we def need to splash some cash and get someone who knows what they are doing to do the recording!

We only really did it just to see how things were sounding before going further with the recordings so just left the 4 track running for the night, and some of them didnt turn out to bad.
Certainly helps your hear which bits are a bit dodgy! :)

I'll dig some more out if anyone is interested in hearing them.

Yea he is a great drummer, puts the rest of us to shame! :rolleyes:
Unfortunatley though he is 60 now and retiring so wants to spend more time with his function bands that earn him cash which is fair enough. So we are going to have to start searching for a replacement :)