Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Speaker Cabinet Help

chriswilliams666

Hey Guys

I have ruined two sets of GK casters in my gigging years and would like to find a retro-fit replacement, if there is such a thing. Anybody know of any that will fit my 410RBH cabs without having to modify the cab.

My cabs sell new for over £700, and the casters seem to be the same whatever GK range you buy from.

Hi you have the same problem most GK users have with castors. They are just not up to life on the road. Here's an address of an Ebay shop that can supply pretty much any kind of castor you want.

MSA WHEELS AND CASTORS LTD. Prices are fair. You probably won't find a direct replacement but it's not too hard to fit them.

Cheers

Gelfin

Edited by gelfin

Thanks dude. Will get on the case. I was really wondering whether they were an industry standard size. I'll ask.

[quote name='gelfin' post='785286' date='Mar 24 2010, 10:49 PM']Hi you have the same problem most GK users have with castors. They are just not up to life on the road. Here's an address of an Ebay shop that can supply pretty much any kind of castor you want.

MSA WHEELS AND CASTORS LTD. Prices are fair. You probably won't find a direct replacement but it's not too hard to fit them.

Cheers

Gelfin[/quote]