Why become a member? ×

Levinson Blade B3/Peavey Databass - SOLD -

BarnacleBob

Selling as one unit here so pick up only I think this would make someone a good 'rough pub/club' gig set up or even a starter for someone(?)

Here is a nice Levinson Blade B3 with serious cosmetic issues but otherwise is fine - I got this off TheBeeps last year - and while it is a fine bass it is extremely heavy at 14lbs and sustains forever! The problem in question is not visible from the front as u can see :) this was done by neither me nor Alex but you know who u are!
Sims quoted £400 to refinish it but nuts to that!!!

It has an ebony board, ash body, hardware was gold coloured at some point, big reverse tuners, the old headstock shape before Fender made 'em change it. Actives with a Pre-shape switch for the 5 trim pots inside - Hi, Lo, Mid and 2 levels.
controls are vol, balance and tone. comes with new Warwick Rockcase

Also an old Peavey Databass combo from my gigging days 450w of digital power!!! This must be the best part of 15yrs old but seems to still work fine even if the pots and eq could do with a clean (one slider cap missing) and it is rather tatty.
It hasn't fired a shot in anger outside my house in about 5 yrs and I use it primarily to annoy the neighbours.
This combo weighs in at a hefty 78Lbs with the one single stupid handle!!

So no weaklings please!

Also thrown in is the big ADL leather strap (u will need it!) and the Hercules stand.

£400 all in

Cheers BB

Edited by The Burpster

[quote name='BarnacleBob' post='780896' date='Mar 20 2010, 04:25 PM']Selling as one unit here so pick up only I think this would make someone a good 'rough pub/club' gig set up or even a starter for someone(?)

Here is a nice Levinson Blade B3 with serious cosmetic issues but otherwise is fine - I got this off TheBeeps last year - and while it is a fine bass it is extremely heavy at 14lbs and sustains forever! The problem in question is not visible from the front as u can see :) this was done by neither me nor Alex but you know who u are!
Sims quoted £400 to refinish it but nuts to that!!!

It has an ebony board, ash body, hardware was gold coloured at some point, big reverse tuners, the old headstock shape before Fender made 'em change it. Actives with a Pre-shape switch for the 5 trim pots inside - Hi, Lo, Mid and 2 levels.
controls are vol, balance and tone. comes with new Warwick Rockcase

Also an old Peavey Databass combo from my gigging days 450w of digital power!!! This must be the best part of 15yrs old but seems to still work fine even if the pots and eq could do with a clean (one slider cap missing) and it is rather tatty.
It hasn't fired a shot in anger outside my house in about 5 yrs and I use it primarily to annoy the neighbours.
This combo weighs in at a hefty 78Lbs with the one single stupid handle!!

So no weaklings please!

Also thrown in is the big ADL leather strap (u will need it!) and the Hercules stand.

£400 all in

Cheers BB[/quote]

I'll take the Blade....PM'd