Why become a member? ×

NEW YAMAHA APX 500 **SOLD THANKS**

SOLD THANKS.

As title.

Just to make you all aware, I am a retired music shop owner and I still have a few instruments left which are brand new, this is one of them:

Finished in super Redburst this is the latest version of the APX 500. Beautifully made and set up.
Spec:

The Yamaha APX500 (DRS) 6-String Electro Acoustic Guitar, Spruce Top. Affordable, Cutaway electro-acoustic with the emphasis on easy playability and the latest Yamaha piezo pickup technology for accurate, responsive acoustic sound.

The Yamaha APX500 (black) is a cutaway electro-acoustic offering fantastic tone at a reasonable price. The APX500 features a spruce top and Nato back and sides. Powered punch is guaranteed with a piezo pick-up mounted under the saddle in combination with a 3-Band EQ with integrated tuner. Electric guitarists, in particular, appreciate the APX combination of handling comfort and performance power.

The main features of the Yamaha APX500 (DRS) include:

* Affordable, slim, Cutaway electro-acoustic with the emphasis on easy playability and the latest Yamaha piezo pickup technology for accurate, responsive acoustic sound
* Spruce top
* Nato back and sides
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 650mm (25.59 inches) scale length
* 22 frets
* Chrome tuning machines
* Saddle mounted, 1-way / Piezo pickup with 3-Band EQ, Volume and Tuner controls

This will also come in a gigbag, they are £239 on Egay, mine is £180 delivered!!

Edited by tom1946

Bargain. Free bump.

These guitars are supremely under-rated. My APX was also a bargain as a 'second', but has seen off other guitars that cost significantly more (I even prefer the sound of an amplified APX to a friend's totally custom Avalon guitar costing 3.5k).