Why become a member? ×

LAST CHANCE BEFORE eBay!!!

alansanderson

Yeah so I bought this bass new in August 2008, and now it just sits in my room...
Just got back from a Europe tour and I'm having a quick clear out of what I don't need as I can only take so much stuff on the road with me, and I get the feeling that that's the way things are going to be for a bit... I've only been at home for 1 month this year!
And also, I've got an amazing 1st and 2nd bass... so there's just no need in me having this one.
Make me an offer, around the £300 mark would be nice =)
oh, as you can see, it's used... has a bit of buckle rash on the back...
Cheers, thanks for looking
Al

Hi Al,

Great looking bass at a good price - hopefully shouldn't be here too long; good luck with the sale.. BTW, Al's a great person to deal with folks, so you can deal with him with absolute confidence!

So, how did the tour go and is the Fender Jazz 5 still treating you well (or should that be the other way round?). :)

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='776986' date='Mar 17 2010, 08:51 AM']Hi Al,

Great looking bass at a good price - hopefully shouldn't be here too long; good luck with the sale.. BTW, Al's a great person to deal with folks, so you can deal with him with absolute confidence!

So, how did the tour go and is the Fender Jazz 5 still treating you well (or should that be the other way round?). :)

Nik[/quote]

Hey Nik, thanks mate!! How's everything with you?
tour was great thanks, had an amazing time in The Netherlands and can't wait to go back this summer! Gotta have a bit of a clear out before my tenancy here ends though... so... you know...

Also, I'm open to offers guys, this has to go and I know that eBay is one hell of a lot crueller than selling stuff here, so feel free to make an offer... I won't get offended =)

[quote name='alansanderson' post='777908' date='Mar 17 2010, 07:57 PM']Hey Nik, thanks mate!! How's everything with you?
tour was great thanks, had an amazing time in The Netherlands and can't wait to go back this summer! Gotta have a bit of a clear out before my tenancy here ends though... so... you know...

Also, I'm open to offers guys, this has to go and I know that eBay is one hell of a lot crueller than selling stuff here, so feel free to make an offer... I won't get offended =)[/quote]
Hi Al,

Good thanks.. Sounds like you had a blast!! Looks like you've got a sale already.. :)

Nik

[quote name='alansanderson' post='778143' date='Mar 17 2010, 11:41 PM']Sold pending all the usual...
Me being a bass dude, and thus somewhat a nugget, I can't work out how to change the title of the thread. Sorry!![/quote]Edit tie original post