Why become a member? ×

withdrawn

Guest jonnyj

[quote name='jonnyj' post='781258' date='Mar 20 2010, 11:32 PM']bump[/quote]

These are nice basses but you may need to drop your price a little because you can buy them new from PurpleTurtleTrading on Ebay for £180 (collected or + £11.99 delivered).

Good luck with your sale.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='derrenleepoole' post='820350' date='Apr 27 2010, 09:09 AM']Got to play one of these, and they're great basses... price is a little high though. I recently turn one down at £150... good luck with the sale though.[/quote]

if they're great basses,why you think the price (200 pounds or so?) is HIGH...

[quote name='dr1' post='820638' date='Apr 27 2010, 01:59 PM']if they're great basses,why you think the price (200 pounds or so?) is HIGH...[/quote]

Because the OP was/is asking £250 for it, and if you can get them for around £150 delivered he/she may struggle to sell it. A bass is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's not rocket science :)

I bought one of these a few months back, and it is now, pretty much my main gigging bass. Big fat sounds from it. Dont know how it compares to more expensive fretless basses, but compared to my other basses, its got me thinking, why spend hundreds of £'s when you probably dont need to? Just my opinion, good luck with the sale.

[quote name='jonnyj' post='820949' date='Apr 27 2010, 06:22 PM']Ive been asking [b]£150[/b] for over a month. Before that it started out at £200. I said I paid £250. Its not rocket science :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ah I see, my bad... I didn't see the dates etc - but in fairness there is no asking price just the £250 in the main post. I was just trying to bump you up. Good luck with the sale :)

Edited by derrenleepoole