Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 210 Combo + ABM 212

Hello,

I'm Selling a Ashdown ABM 210 Combo And an Original ABM 212.
Picture to follow shortly. I am only selling these as I have no need for them as i have become a guitar player.

Combo:
300 watts, good conditon, Only one or 2 scratches in the tolex, giged twice.

Cab:
Bought secondhand from a user on here. The previous owner had replaced both the speakers for Precision Devices.
Brilliant cab Brilliant sound. Giged twice by me, not sure about the other owner.

Neither the cab or the combo has ever let me down. Perfect bass system.

Looking For 350£ for the pair. Will Sell seperately if there are buyer who want both different parts.
Combo 250£
Cab 100£
Don't be afraid to make me an offer.
I would be willing to trade for some guitar gear depending on what you have to offer :)

Can arrange courier at an extra cost, or available for pick up.

Edited by Wayward-Wanderer

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='773066' date='Mar 12 2010, 07:04 PM']Hello,

I'm Selling a Ashdown ABM 210 Combo And an Original ABM 212.
Picture to follow shortly. I am only selling these as I have no need for them as i have become a guitar player.

Combo:
300 watts, good conditon, Only one or 2 scratches in the tolex, giged twice.

Cab:
Bought secondhand from a user on here. The previous owner had replaced both the speakers for Precision Devices.
Brilliant cab Brilliant sound. Giged twice by me, not sure about the other owner.

Neither the cab or the combo has ever let me down. Perfect bass system.

Looking For 350£ for the pair. Will Sell seperately if there are buyer who want both different parts.
Combo 250£
Cab 100£
Don't be afraid to make me an offer.
I would be willing to trade for some guitar gear depending on what you have to offer :)

Can arrange courier at an extra cost, or avialable for pick up.[/quote]

PM

Re: the old thread

I lost my account info a while back, guess it again the other day to see what it was. Thank you for finding that old thread i was looking for it.
I will recontact all the people that were trying to get into contact with me and I apologize for the delay in the response.

If anyone would like to come try both the amp and the cab beforehand thats completely fine.