Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz 1x15 cab 300 watt 8ohm

oldslapper

Genz Benz LS115B cab.

Just got this cab in a trade.

Tried it with Ashdown ABM EVOII 300 head, and LMII head and it's a great sound. Loads of lows and enough high end response for slapping to cut through.

It's just a bigger unit than I'm used to, so looking for a smaller more compact cab. (Ideally mini 4x8/1x15, or compact 1x15/2x10). I'm open to offers of alternative cabs, and am not worried about weight, just size.

Would need min 300 watt capacity cab @ 8 ohm, or 500 watt at 4 ohm (if that makes sense.)

Price as guide now.£250

It's in immaculate condition, been very well looked after, and has the usual Genz Benz quality build. The positioning of the handles on top give very good balance when picked up.

The specs are as follows:-

300 watt 8ohm

24.5" H
25" W
18" D

61lbs weight

I am unable to deliver/meet more than 20 miles from North Dorset at present due to personal circumstances. However, may be more available in a week or two.

You are welcome to come to try it out though towards the end of the week.

Please feel free to PM with any questions.[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Edited by oldslapper

Hi Chris,

I thought I'd go for a trade in the first place.

Unfortunately I don't know what the cab is worth in £'s. I did see someone suggest putting a high-ish ballpark figure and ask for ONO, so might do that.

I can't ask for offers as per forum rules (am happy with that).

Also, need another cab to replace.

I know.......... that doesn't help answer your question does it?

Let me have a think and do some research on price.

John

[quote name='oldslapper' post='767944' date='Mar 8 2010, 01:38 PM']Hi Chris,

I thought I'd go for a trade in the first place.

Unfortunately I don't know what the cab is worth in £'s. I did see someone suggest putting a high-ish ballpark figure and ask for ONO, so might do that.

I can't ask for offers as per forum rules (am happy with that).

Also, need another cab to replace.

I know.......... that doesn't help answer your question does it?

Let me have a think and do some research on price.

John[/quote]

No problemo....

I know how it is when you want something in its place. The only thing I have to offer is Hartke 4x10 cab that is on ebay at the mo. Cant see that you would be after something like that though!

Cheers, Chris

[quote name='Christophano' post='767974' date='Mar 8 2010, 01:56 PM']No problemo....

I know how it is when you want something in its place. The only thing I have to offer is Hartke 4x10 cab that is on ebay at the mo. Cant see that you would be after something like that though!

Cheers, Chris[/quote]

Yeah, bit big still I'm afraid. Thanks.

John

i Had the slightly larger version of this cab, with porting across the bottom. Was a great sounding cab, one of the liveliest 15's i've ever used.. just a bit big. I sold it for 300 quid, so i hope that helps if your still wondering what yours is worth :)

[quote name='JMT3781' post='768258' date='Mar 8 2010, 05:39 PM']i Had the slightly larger version of this cab, with porting across the bottom. Was a great sounding cab, one of the liveliest 15's i've ever used.. just a bit big. I sold it for 300 quid, so i hope that helps if your still wondering what yours is worth :)[/quote]

Thanks for that JMT, really helpful.